Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Winter in Full Bloom by Anita Higman


Winter in Full Bloom a novel by Anita Higman

Wow what I journey this book will take you on. The author Anita Higman gives such vivid descriptions, that you can not help but feel like you are in the mist of the story.

Lily Winter has lived a hard life. She has endured the hardship of being raised by a cruel mean unloving mother. She has lost her father and husband but clings to her dear sweet daughter, whom she loves and adores. After a nasty confrontation with her estranged mother Lily finds out she has a twin sister she never knew about. So her journey begins and takes her to Melbourne Australia in the search of her long lost sister Camille. There she meets American Marcus Averill; he is charming, strange, funny, gentle. Like Lily, Marcus has lived through tough times. Together they face life’s toughest challenges, forgiveness, redemption and the quest for acceptance and love. Anita Higman is a fairly new author to me, I have not read many books by her but the few I have read I have really enjoyed. I highly recommend this book; it is a Christian fiction with a little romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment